The world’s most expensive french fries are back on the menu.
A New York restaurant has announced that their signature $200 plate of french fries are back.
The chips were regarded as the world’s most expensive by Guinness World Records.
The restaurant is called Serendipity3 and is on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
The fries feature ingredients including the following:
- Chipperbeck potatoes
- Dom Perignon Champagne
- J. LeBlanc French Champagne Ardenne Vinegar
- Cage-free goose fat from France
- Guerande Truffle Salt
- Truffle oil
- Crete Senesi Pecorino Tartufello cheese
- Shaved black summer truffles from Italy
- Truffle butter
- Organic A2 A2 100% grass-fed cream from Jersey Cows
- Gruyere Truffled Swiss Raclette and a topping of 23-karat edible gold dust.