Singapore’s Changi Airport has been named the world’s best airport.
What makes the award remarkable is that it is the eighth consecutive year this airport has won the award.
The list was put together by Skytrax and is dominated by airports in Asia and Europe.
An awards ceremony was scheduled for April 1. However, they have been postponed due to Covid-19.
Changi Airport has long been considered the best airport thanks to features like orchid and butterfly gardens and a rooftop pool.
However, this year the airport widened the gap by installing a glass complex that includes a living rainforest, indoor walking trails and the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, the Rain Vortex, which stands 40 meters.
Here are the top 10 airports of 2020:
1. Singapore Changi Airport
2. Tokyo Haneda Airport
3. Hamad International Airport Doha
4. Incheon International Airport
5. Munich Airport
6. Hong Kong International Airport
7. Narita International Airport
8. Central Japan International Airport
9. Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
10. Kansai International Airport