Check out these tasty chicken veg skewers. Great for any bbq.
1 red capsicum
1 red onion
500g chicken breast
2 tsp ground paprika
A small handful of fresh mint
1 cup Greek yoghurt
Juice of ½ lemon
1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Slice the courgette into small half circles. Cut the capsicum into smaller squares, then cut the red onion into thick slices.
- On a separate chopping board, dice the chicken then coat in paprika.
- Build the skewer by placing the courgette, capsicum, red onion, cherry tomatoes and chicken onto the skewer. Place the kebabs on a baking tray before drizzling with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven for roughly 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables have softened and the chicken is cooked.
- Prepare the mint yoghurt by finely chopping the mint and combining it with the yoghurt and drizzle of lemon.
- Remove the skewers from the oven and serve with a drizzle of mint yoghurt. Enjoy!