Check out these healthy and tasty chicken burgers.
600g chicken breast
1 ½ cup iceberg lettuce
50g sliced Edam cheese
3 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp lite sour cream
Juice of ½ lemon
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Simply tenderise the chicken and pan-fry until juices run clear.
- Toast the ciabatta buns in the pan to crisp them up a little.
- Slice the tomato into rings.
- Finely dice the gherkins and combine them in a bowl with the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and wholegrain mustard.
- Build the burger by filling the bun with lettuce, tomato, cheese, chicken and pickle mayo. Enjoy!