A new tool for teaching children how to use technology safely has been set up.
The website was launched at Tawa School on Thursday of last week and has been developed by the Privacy Commissioner and NetSafe.
The resource is designed to be used as a class room teaching tool and explains to children the dangers being on-line, and explains how to avoid them.
In particular the resources looks at things such as passwords, what information to give online and what to share online.
The website can be found at by CLICKING HERE
Article written by Editor
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?
2. What was the key event from the news article?
3. Where did this event take place?
4. When did this event take place?
5. Leave a comment below about your thoughts on this article.