1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?2. What was the key event from the news article?
3. Where did this event take place?
4. When did this event take place?
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article?
2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article.
3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place.
4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future.
5. Explain in your own words why this event took place.
Current Events WebFind the Who, What, Where, When, How and Why in the article to complete this worksheet.I Think BecauseShare what you think about the article and explain why.My QuestionsWrite a question map about questions that you have after reading the article.News ReviewGive the news article you have read a reviewKWLWrite what you KNOW about the topic in the article, what you would LIKE to find out and then what you have LEARNT.Newspaper BingoPlay newspaper bingo. Find a number of different articles to complete the grid.Questions and AnswersWrite a set of questions and then their answers after reading the article.The Big IdeaFind the big idea by highlighting the 5 W’s and 1 H. then select 25 of key words associated with the article.Word InvestigationVocabulary exercise where students find key words within the article.
Holiday in a week! 😮
Can’t wait for the holiday for matariki
it should be a public holiday
Queen’s birthday is a holiday for New Zealanders
Matariki is a holiday for New Zealand
Wow this is gonna be great…
make matiriki a holiday
at my dads work every body gets the day off 🙂 for marariki including me sometimes and we have a BIG party in the evening 🙂
matariki is a maori new year
best thing ever
We should make Matariki a holiday because its special to New Zealand and special to everyone in New Zealand
Would you swim in this pool? An image has emerged from China shows hundreds of swimmers in bright inflatable rubber rings squashed together. […]
Can you make a rocket this good?
Check out this tour of a […]
A 17-year-old from Kathmandu in […]
Please use your username and password below.