A toilet in Florida has been hit by lightening the results have been rather impressive.
This week, a couple received the shock of their lives when their toilet was exploded by lightning, causing a huge bang.
Upon investigating the couple found that their toilet had been completely destroyed.
No one was harmed as a result of the explosion and a plumbing company was called in to help clean up the remains of the toilet.
The plumbers confirmed that the lightning hit a spot very close to septic tank underneath the property. The pipes were filled with methane gas. During the storm, lightning made contact with the methane, leading to the explosion.
Pleasingly, events like this are extremely rare.