Lady accidently swallows engagement ring

A US woman has accidentally swallowed her engagement ring.

Jenna Evans swallowed the ring in her sleep. She said she thought she was dreaming. However, when she woke up and noticed her ring was no longer on her hand, she came to the horrifying realisation that her dream had been real.

She went straight to the doctors who ordered an X-ray. The x-ray showed that the ring was right there in her stomach.

An X-ray image shows the large ring just beyond her stomach, in her intestines. Evans was put to sleep, and given an upper endoscopy to remove the ring.

Share on print
Print
Share on email
Email
Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on google
Google+
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

11
Leave a Reply

avatar
11 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers
 
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
5 Comment authors
PhoebemikoqinqinHunterfluffy kids Recent comment authors
  Subscribe  
newest oldest
Notify of
fluffy kids
Guest
fluffy kids

That seemes really dangerous but it is also really cool.

Hunter
Guest
Hunter

way to celebrate

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous

how could you think you were dreaming eating a ring

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous

OUCH!!!

qinqin
Guest
qinqin

scary she could of died!

miko
Guest
miko

That’s weird does that mean she dreamed of eating a ring?????

Phoebe
Guest
Phoebe

That is really weird

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous

I swollowed a 20 cent coin like 2 month ago and I was fine I didn’t even have to go to hospital

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous

I swallowed a 2 dollar coin when i was 3 but i came out fine

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous

Why did the lady swallow the ring anyway

Anonymous
Guest
Anonymous

wow

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

LEARNING ACTIVITIES

RELATED ARTICLES

TRENDING NEWS

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});