This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?
2. What was the key event from the news article?
3. Where did this event take place?
4. When did this event take place?
5. Leave a comment below about your thoughts on this article.
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article?
2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article.
3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place.
4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future.
5. Explain in your own words why this event took place.
Current Events WebFind the Who, What, Where, When, How and Why in the article to complete this worksheet.I Think BecauseShare what you think about the article and explain why.My QuestionsWrite a question map about questions that you have after reading the article.News ReviewGive the news article you have read a reviewKWLWrite what you KNOW about the topic in the article, what you would LIKE to find out and then what you have LEARNT.Newspaper BingoPlay newspaper bingo. Find a number of different articles to complete the grid.Questions and AnswersWrite a set of questions and then their answers after reading the article.The Big IdeaFind the big idea by highlighting the 5 W’s and 1 H. then select 25 of key words associated with the article.Word InvestigationVocabulary exercise where students find key words within the article.
nice really helpful
this is so fun
I love this site
Oh wops forgot to enter some peopleare lucky
i love ice cream
i love ice cream toooooooooo
Knock Knock who’s there Boo Boo who? Don’t cry its only a joke
Just in time
I tots love this site
this website is tots amaze balls like omg da tottal best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 i go dat quiz like as asap as possible
this website is like tots amaze balls like da totall best eye go on it 24 7 its for me like face book for a teenager xxxxxxxxxxx thx so much for making this <3 btw r ya a las or a lad or a male or a femal x
Hahahahh lol so totally awesome
100’/. on the quiz yay !!!!
I have to do this for homework weekly. It’s so fun but I never actually get them all right! LOL!
Comments are closed.