Today is Tuesday 7th April, 2020. In our learning today we are going to complete a CLOZE reading activity, write a formal piece of writing on sharks and continue our study of geometry.
READING – CLOZE Activity
Today we are going to read a CLOZE activity around sharks. Using the resource below fill in the missing spaces with the correct word.
CLICK HERE to download.
- Read through the text once.
- Use the vocab list at the top of the sections to fill in all the gaps on the CLOZE activity.
WRITING – Formal Writing
Today you are going to write a factual report on sharks. Your aim is to write something that could be used as an online resource. Therefore, your writing needs to be factually correct.
Follow the instructions below;
1. Re-read the CLOZE activity, watch the video below and look at the infographic.
2. Plan your writing out by selecting the main points from each of the sources.
3. Write your factual report and share in the comments below.
MATHS – Geometry – Angles
Watch the video below and then work on the questions below. Write your answer in your worksheet or in a workbook.
Questions – SET 1
Questions – SET 2
A LITTLE EXTRA – Bingo Board of Awesomeness
We have developed a little resource at Kiwi Kids to keep your learning at home. Look at the collection of activities below. Today look at the board and select at least one that you could complete. Let us know in the comments below which one you enjoyed. CLICK HERE for more details.