These fluffy blueberry pancakes are perfect for a special breakfast. Remember to include lots of maple syrup and when you have finished put a message in the comments section about how tasty these pancakes were.
2 small bananas
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp baking soda
¾ cup almond meal
1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
½ cup pistachios
1 cup Greek yoghurt
½ cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, mash then whisk together bananas, egg yolks, almond meal, lemon juice, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form (4-5 minutes).
- Gently fold the egg white into the pancake batter, followed by the blueberries.
- Grease a large non-stick pan with butter and place over medium-low heat. Pour pancake batter onto the pan, spreading it out evenly. Cook until both sides are lightly golden.
- Top pancakes with blueberries, pistachios and yoghurt. Drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy.