Newborough in Victoria, Australia, recently caught sight of a rare cloud formation known as a fallstreak hole.
The hole-punch appearance occurs when cloud droplets freeze into ice crystals and fall beneath the cloud bed. The amazing sight appears to have a rainbow streaking across the hole.
Several people caught sight of the rare cloud and snapped photos, dazzled by the spectacular view.
Article written by D Mulhern
1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?
2. What was the key event from the news article?
3. Where did this event take place?
4. When did this event take place?
5. Leave a comment below about your thoughts on this article.