we all know that items belonging to celebrities can be sold for quite high values by adoring fans…but how much is too much?
Below are some of the craziest celebrity items ever sold – would you buy these?
1. Someone brought a glass jar to a movie premier starring Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. As the pair passed by on the red carpet, the jar was filled with their ‘air molecules.’ Weird right? Well this jar of Angelina and Brad’s air sold for $529.99 on eBay!
2. Justin Timberlake left some of his unfinished breakfast (French toast) behind at a radio station after an interview. Two slices of the toast sold on eBay for $1015!
3. After Justin Bieber cut his signature hair in 2011, he gave it to Ellen DeGeneres to sell online for charity. Justin’s hair sold for $40,668!
4. Chewing gum chewed by Britney Spears sold for $14,000.
5. In 2002, a 3-inch clump of Elvis Presley’s hair sold online and set the record for “Most Expensive Hair Sold At Auction Online.” It sold for $115,120.
6. On an Australian talk show, One Direction’s Niall Horan took a bite of vegemite toast. They put it up for sale for charity. The highest bid was $100,000.
7. Scarlett Johansson sold her own tissue for charity. She blew her nose with the tissue twice and then signed it. It sold for $5,300.