1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?
2. What was the key event from the news article?
3. Where did this event take place?
4. When did this event take place?
1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article?
2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article.
3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place.
4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future.
5. Explain in your own words why this event took place.
Current Events Web
Find the Who, What, Where, When, How and Why in the article to complete this worksheet.
I Think Because
Share what you think about the article and explain why.
Write a question map about questions that you have after reading the article.
Give the news article you have read a review
Write what you KNOW about the topic in the article, what you would LIKE to find out and then what you have LEARNT.
Play newspaper bingo. Find a number of different articles to complete the grid.
Questions and Answers
Write a set of questions and then their answers after reading the article.
The Big Idea
Find the big idea by highlighting the 5 W’s and 1 H. then select 25 of key words associated with the article.
Vocabulary exercise where students find key words within the article.
The 1st of July was International Joke Day. It is the day to enjoy a good laugh as […]
A new type of coco pop is hitting the shelves. The new white coco pops will be a […]
A miner in Tanzania has become a millionaire after finding two tanzanite gemstones. […]
A new photo has surfaced on Facebook that might show the Loch Ness monster is in […]
The post Wrecking ball vs Swimming pool from 45 meters appeared first on Kids Vids.
The post Find your way home challenge appeared first on Kids Vids.
French winemakers have announced they will be turning unsold wine into hand […]
The post Make a static flier appeared first on Kids Vids.