28 year old, Jordan Axani, is on the look out for someone to take a fully paid around the world ticket off his hands -the catch? You need to have the same name as his ex-girlfriend!
Jordan, from Toronto, Canada booked a trip with his girlfriend, Elizabeth Gallagher, last year before they broke up. Jordan got the tickets for an amazingly low price but now only needs one ticket.
Jordan is able to change the name on Elizabeth’s ticket but for a high price which is far more than what he paid for the tickets to begin with. Not wanting the ticket to go to waste, Jordan has asked that anyone with the name Elizabeth Gallagher in Canada come forward for the chance to receive the extra ticket.
The new Elizabeth would not need to stay with Jordan or pay him any money for the trip costs. The trip is destined to take Jordan and his new Elizabeth to Italy, France, Thailand and India over 3 weeks.
All that Jordan asks is for Elizabeth to
- “Be sane, smart and (hopefully) interesting
- Have always wanted to travel, but maybe haven’t had the opportunity or cash to see much of the world
- Be named Elizabeth Gallagher and have a Canadian passport
- Be ready for a rather spontaneous life experience that will, one day, be an epic story that you’ll tell your kids
- Pay it forward. I’ve been lucky in life and this is me giving back to the universe. Do something similar someday.”
Jordan has already received a lot of emails from many Elizabeth Gallaghers across Canada, but so far he has not announced who his new travel partner will be!
Article written by D Mulhern