Beyoncé has set a new records at the Grammy Awards with her 28th win.
Beyoncé is now the most-awarded woman in Grammys history, overtaking singer Alison Krauss.
Taylor Swift also made history at Sunday’s ceremony, by becoming the first female artist ever to win album of the year three times.
The star was rewarded for her lockdown album Folklore. She previously won with Fearless in 2010 and the pop opus 1989 in 2016.
Only three other artists have ever won the album of the year prize three times: Frank Sinatra, Paul Simon and Stevie Wonder.
Grammy Awards – Main winners
- Album of the year: Taylor Swift – Folklore
- Record of the year: Billie Eilish – Everything I Wanted
- Song of the year: H.E.R. – I Can’t Breathe
- Best new artist: Megan Thee Stallion
- Best R&B performance – Beyoncé