Australian woman bitten on bottom by snake

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Google Classroom

An Australian woman was bitten on her bottom by a python while she was on the toilet.

Helen Richards was going to the bathroom in her Brisbane home.

While on the toilet she felt something bite her, causing a moment of panic.

She initially thought it was a frog but after further investigation, she found it was a frightened Carpet Python in her toilet.

Ms Richards immediately called the snake catcher who safely removed and relocated the scared animal.

Thankfully we don’t have snakes in New Zealand so dont have to worry about this problem.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
49 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Tall1234!
Tall1234!
2 years ago

That would of been painful.

ethan
ethan
2 years ago

that would be painful

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

are pythons poisonous snakes

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

That would be horrible

Safire
Safire
2 years ago

That would be scarey

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

ouch that would hurt

Izebel
Izebel
2 years ago

( I fell sorry for you )

Tania
Tania
2 years ago

Is that snake real

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

thats very gross

patrisha
patrisha
2 years ago

ow ow

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

that would hurt a lot is she ok

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

is she ok

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

WOW!

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Wow I’m not even kidding it makes me want to go to Australia more oh and that’s pain full??? home she okay

Ava
Ava
2 years ago

Pain full ?

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

thats so funny she should look before sitting down

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

I always look before I go to the toilet now!

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

That would be painful but at least pythons aren’t venomous!

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Pythons are not poisonous I have one as a pet

madeline power
madeline power
2 years ago

CRAZY

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Lucky I don’t live in Australia

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Yickes hope shes okay! we love snakes!

anathi
anathi
2 years ago

ohh ouch that would have been so much pain

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

But she was careless

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

but what happened to the lady

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Ouch!

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

yes we are lucky

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

That would have hurt

Hannah??
Hannah??
2 years ago

i wonder how the snake got into the bath room????

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

I live in Australia

jane
jane
2 years ago

I hope shes alright

catie
catie
2 years ago

so sorry

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

wierd

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

weird

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

I love snakes I wish I could live in Australia

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

No they are not poisonous

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

That would hurt lots

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Hey, she should of called to hospital before she called to snake catcher.

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Even though I know there are no snakes in New Zealand I’m scared that someone would come into New Zealand by ship and let the snakes into wild.

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

I don’t like it if I think about it i will get scared! but I know that there are no snakes in new zealand.

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

sad

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Pythons are not poisonus

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Cool

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Ouch

fvyjhb
fvyjhb
2 years ago

ouch

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 years ago

Wow that is very funny and it would hurt a lot

Josh
Josh
2 years ago

Wow that is very funny and it would hurt alot

alyssa rolls
alyssa rolls
1 year ago

oh………

vivian
vivian
1 year ago

uh

CHECK OUT THESE ARTICLES

CHECK OUT THESE ARTICLES

49
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x